The 2018 Massachusetts Democratic Party Endorsing Convention will take place at the DCU Center in Worcester on June 1st and 2nd, 2018.
Links to theConvention:
* Massachusetts Democratic State Party web page on the Convention
* 2018 State Convention Rules
* 2018 State Convention Add-On Application
* 2018 State Convention Fee Waiver Application
Please note this important requirement as stated in the Methods of Selecting Delegates (available under the Caucus information and forms link above):
20. No person who publicly supported and/or endorsed any candidate whose announced intention was/is to oppose a nominee of the Democratic Party, in the current or a previous partisan election may be nominated, elected or seated as a Delegate or Alternate. For previous support the period of time during which such person will be prohibited from participating as Delegate or Alternate is:
● For U. S. President and statewide offices: four years from the date of the election in question.
● For all other offices: two years from the date of the election in question.